The Summit is the annual gathering of civil plaintiff, criminal defense, family law,
immigration, and bankruptcy lawyers created by The National Trial Lawyers to bring together members. Over a thousand attendees gather at the spectacular Loews Miami Beach Hotel in Miami South Beach to share ideas, to learn new ways of improving skills in the courtroom, and to evaluate new tools and methods for managing and marketing their law firms.
There are a number of ways to save on your registration for the 2018 Summit —
Don’t miss the Early Bird Registration discount deadline of December 15, 2017. Make sure to take advantage of your National Advocates Member
status and our Multiple Attendee discount.
Don’t Miss These Exclusive Conference Highlights
- The National Advocates Breakout Session
- Super Bowl 52 Kick-Off Party
- Legends, Masters and Giants of Trial Law
- The National Trial Lawyers Awards Luncheon
- Diversity: Not Just a Trend, It’s Important to the Success of Your Practice
- Lessons Learned Acquiring Large Settlement or Verdict
- NTL for Women’s Rights Annual Meeting
- Specific Ways to Expand Your Practice-Hot Topics-Traumatic Brain Injury, Mass Torts, and Trucking!
- Trial Skills – Playing to Your Audience; the Judge, the Jury and the Media
- Criminal Defense Breakout Session & Cocktail Hour
- President’s Reception with Concert by The Pointer Sisters
- The National Black Lawyers Inaugural Breakout Session & Cocktail Hour
- Trying My First Case – Part I & II
- Winning Truck Crash Cases
- Entrepreneurial Focus: Business of Law
- Dealing with Disruptions and Changes in the Legal Practice “How to SURVIVE and How to THRIVE!”
Network with Hundreds of Top Trial Attorneys
“I don’t need to encourage any past attendees at the summit to show up for future summits, as it is such a great time, I know they will. For those who could not make it to any of the summits, or have not yet been to one, I strongly encourage you to give the gift of this summit to yourself and to your practice. This is an extraordinary group of lawyers and the criminal bar benefits bout. Particularly for my friends in the criminal bar: this is a seminar you do not want to miss.”
— Mark O’Mara
- An AMAZING lineup of over 70+ of the nation’s top speakers covering the latest trends, new case types and topics.
- Earn a year’s worth of CLE credits in 3 days (24+ CLE hours & 2 Live Ethics hours)
- Get new referrals! Engage with America’s most influential and respected trial lawyers on major projects of interest.
- Words of Wisdom from The Trial Lawyer Hall of Fame—Gain insight from top trial lawyers in American history.
- For the 5th year in a row, The Trial Lawyer magazine has rated the Trial Lawyers Summit the #1 Conference of the Year!