As an undergraduate, Taylor attended LSU where he enjoyed a successful academic career before graduating with a degree in Business Management. He went on to LSU Law where he earned his Juris Doctorate and a Graduate Diploma in Comparative Law.
After law school, Taylor had the privilege of working a judicial clerkship under two well-respected judges in the 20th Judicial District Court. Taylor then moved to Lafayette to pursue his passion helping people through the practice of law.
Taylor began his career working for some of Lafayette's largest and most respected personal injury law firms. In March 2016, he left the world of high-volume legal practice to start his own firm, where he is committed to providing exceptional service to individuals, families and businesses in Acadiana.
Memberships, Positions, and Awards
- Louisiana State Bar Association
- Louisiana Association for Justice
- Lafayette Bar Association - Young Lawyers Fundraising Committee 2015
- Paula K. Woodruff Family Law Section - Treasurer 2017
- Lafayette Volunteer Lawyers - Outstanding LVL Lawyer 2016
- Extra Mile - Board of Directors 2017