Brad J. Sadek, Esquire is Sadek and Cooper’s Managing Founder and Partner. Brad founded the law firm, formerly known as Sadek Law Offices, LLC, in 2005 after working as the managing attorney for the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania regional branch of a national law firm.
Since the firm’s inception Brad, has assisted over 4,000 clients in the fields of Bankruptcy Law, Mortgage Foreclosure Defense, Contract Law, and Civil Litigation. Brad founded the law firm with the principle that every person is deserving of a free consultation with a lawyer, upfront honest legal opinions, and a payment plan if necessary to make legal services most affordable. This approach coupled with being recognized as a fearless advocate for his clients has earned Brad many awards and accolades over the years. However, according to Brad the best award he can receive is a “thank you” note, many of which hang on the wall in his reception area.
To schedule a consultation with Brad J. Sadek, Esquire regarding your legal issue, please call (215) 545-0008.
AREAS OF PRACTICE
- Chapter 7 Bankruptcy
- Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
- Real Estate Litigation
- Real Estate Settlements
- Business Incorporation
- Consumer Complaints
- Mortgage Foreclosure Defense
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania
- State of New Jersey
- United States District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania
- United States District Court for the District of New Jersey
- Rutgers School of Law-Camden, Juris Doctor, 2002
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Bachelor of Arts in Political Science, 1999
- The Pennsylvania State University-University Park, Minor in Finance, 1999
PROFESSIONAL ASSOCIATIONS AND MEMBERSHIPS
- Philadelphia Bar Association
- Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Philadelphia Lawyer Referral Service
- Philadelphia Volunteer Lawyer for the Arts
- National Association of Consumer Bankruptcy Attorneys
- Super Lawyers
- Wrote an Expert Witness Report and testified in the Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas as an expert witness regarding Consumer Bankruptcy and Residential Mortgage Foreclosure Laws.
- Conducted Independent Studies on the increased role of the judiciary with respect to class action litigation regarding the advent of the Auction method in choosing class counsel and issues regarding product liability reform at the federal level.
- FormerManaging Attorney of the Philadelphia branch of a national consumer law firm.
- Captain of MS 150 Charity Bicycle Ride Team Slowly But Shorely.