Top 10 Immigration Law
Baybik Law Group
6991 East Camelback Road
Scottsdale, AZ 85251
Professional Experience<Erena D. Baybik is the senior immigration attorney at Baybik Law Group, P.C. She practices exclusively immigration law and focuses on all types of immigration cases. She has successfully represented hundreds of immigration clients throughout the United States and abroad.
For more than ten years, Ms. Baybik has represented clients before the United States Citizenship and Immigration Services throughout the United States, the U.S. Consulates abroad, and defended clients in immigration courts throughout the country and abroad.
With this experience, she understands how important it is to have a knowledgeable and passionate advocate helping navigate through the immigration system while protecting your rights. She understands that language and cultural barriers can make it even more difficult to navigate the justice system and to exercise your rights and how important it is to have a strong advocate on your side.
Because of her background, Ms. Baybik strives to ensure that her clients are treated with fairness, dignity and respect throughout the immigration system. She has the experience, the drive and the knowledge to help various immigration cases ? from defense of deportation, worker visa and family based visas, asylum, waivers, and naturalization petitions.
Prior to focusing exclusively on immigration law, Ms. Baybik was a criminal and corporate attorney. During that time, she successfully defended hundreds of cases in state and federal court. Because of this prior experience, she has a unique combination of experience in criminal, corporate and immigration law.
Honors & Awards<She was honored as the Florence Immigration Law Project's Pro Bono Attorney of the Year and has been interviewed on Fox News Channel, KTAR's Arizona Morning News, The John Adams Show, as well as other news sources regarding various immigration matters.
Education<Erena D. Baybik has a Bachelor's degree from the University of Michigan in Ann Arbor, Michigan, which she earned in just two-and-a-half years, and a Juris Doctorate degree (with a special focus on International Law) from New York Law School in New York, New York.
Licenses<Erena D. Baybik is licensed to practice U.S. immigration law in each U.S. state, U.S. territory and worldwide.
Memberships & Activities<She was admitted to the Arizona State Bar in 2014 and the New York State Bar in 2002. She is also admitted to practice immigration law throughout the United States and before all of the U.S. Immigration Courts and U.S. Consulates. She has been a member of the American Immigration Lawyers Association (AILA) since 2004, Maricopa County Bar Association, New York Bar Association, New York City Bar Association and was a member of the International Human Rights Committee of the City Bar of New York in Manhattan, New York, New York.
Giving Back<Ms. Baybik became an immigration attorney to give back to the community and because of her personal experiences with immigrating to the United States. Below is a list of organizations she has worked with to help those in need of support.
- Provided legal support at UN War Crimes Tribunal for the Former Yugoslavia in Den Haag, The Netherlands
- Provided legal support for Hague Appeal For Peace, a U.N. organization in New York City, New York
- Volunteered to do Uncontested Divorces for the Legal Aid Society of Manhattan in New York City, New York
- Volunteered doing deportation cases for juveniles in Phoenix, Arizona through the Florence Immigration Law Project, based in Florence, Arizona
- Volunteered for the Central & Eastern European Law Institute in Moscow, Russia
- Taught literature to third year Russian College Students at the Institute of American & Canadian Studies in Moscow, Russia
- Taught Criminal Justice and Criminal Law at Remington College in Tempe, Arizona
Areas of Practice<
- Immigration Law
- Arizona, 2014
- New York, 2002
- Immigration and Naturalization Appeals
- New York Law School, New York, New York
- - J.D. - June, 2001
- University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, Michigan
- - B.A. - May, 1997
- - Major: English Literature
- Moscow State University, Moscow, Russia
- - Master's in Comparative Law - 2004
Honors and Awards
- New York Law Public Interest Fellow, 1999 - Present
- New York Law Public Interest Fellow, 2000 - Present
Professional Associations and Memberships
- American Immigration Lawyers Association, Member
- American Bar Association, Member
- Federal Bar Association, Member
- International Bar Association, Member
- State Bar Association of New York, New York, New York, Member
- City Bar Association of New York, New York, New York, Member
- American Bar Association, CEELI, Moscow, Russia, Member
- Maricopa County Bar Association, Phoenix, Arizona, Member